Are you irritated of not looking younger because of those drooping breasts? If you think you need a serious correction in your looks and want your breasts to look fuller and to be lifted up then read on! Augmentation mammoplasty or breast augmentation is one of the most performed aesthetic surgery procedure of placing the implant of the breast filled with saline water or silicone gel in order to improve the size, shape, volume and firmness of breasts.
Reasons why women need breast augmentation?
- Trauma of having uneven or very tiny breasts.
- Sagging breasts due to weight loss or pregnancy.
- Disfigured or operated due to breast cancer surgery or accidents.
- In order to improve the foundation of breast contour.
- Disproportionate cup sizes due to heredity or congenital abnormalities.
A woman’s breast gives a sense of femininity and having small breasts can be difficult and make you more self-conscious about body image. Not being able to fit well into low cut tops or bikini are some of the limitations a small breasted women may feel.
How does it work?
Surgeons transform the breast area and bust line into very feminine curves by inserting the breast replacements carefully under your muscle’s layer. Implants include various features like texture, shape, profile and diameter. The choice of implant filler and other features will be determined based on your body size, breast anatomy and the size you desire to increase. The results are less visible implant edges, less sagging with time, and there will be fewer chances for capsule contraction as well as ease in managing your health post surgery. The enticing look of the overall area and the contoured proportionality to the rest of the body projects a woman’s alluring and sexy appearance.
This is a straightforward treatment with a high satisfaction rate. If you want a better proportioned appealing figure, wish your clothes fit better and if one of your breast is smaller than the other then you can definitely use the procedure. Breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore perfection to their figures.
Positive effects of surgical procedure
This surgery can bring mind blowing transformation in you which include:
- Increase the projection of your breasts by lifting up the sagging breasts.
- Your lifestyle, goals and personal preferences stay on right track and you stay stress free.
- Improving the balance and youthful looking figure.
- Manage the symmetry and increase the volume of breasts
- Wearing short clothes and swimwear can be satisfying and even exhilarating.
- Enhances your self-esteem and self-confidence which in turn can help a person become more successful in other aspects of life.
- Clothes that fit your hips will stay in perfect line with your bust line.
- Long lasting implants which typically last for 15 or more years.
If you are physically healthy and realistic in your expectations then you can absolutely undergo this surgery. It is a personal choice about you and your body and one’s identity, so assistance from experts and surgeons is a must in making the right decision.